1. In a bowl combine the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt and yeast.
2. Stir in the water until a chunky, thick dough forms.
3. Place the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper and put inside the Instant Pot.
4. Close and seal the Instant pot.
5. Press YOGURT button and adjust the timer to 4 hours.
6. Grab the sides of the parchment to lift the dough out of the pot.
7. Gently scrape the dough out onto a well-floured surface.
8. Quickly form a ball, place back on the parchment paper, and put inside the Instant Pot.
9. Close and seal the Instant pot.
10. Press YOGURT button and adjust the timer to 30 minutes.
11. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
12. Place a Dutch oven in the oven, cover with a lid and preheat for 30 minutes.
13. Transfer the dough and parchment together into the hot Dutch oven, cover with the lid and bake for 30 minutes.
14. Remove the lid and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until golden brown.